• Upon arrival you must check in on Main Street in Meadville, MS
• TAXES MUST BE PAID DAY OF FESTIVAL.
• Arts, crafts, antiques, live plants, collectibles, clothes, food, and accessories may be displayed and sold. Items do not have to be handmade.
• Canopies, merchandise and setups for booths must be erected within the exhibitor’s space.
• The HRF, Town of Meadville, or FC Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for security of the exhibits.
• Exhibitors may begin setting up at 7:00 AM on Saturday. You must maintain your booth until at least 5 PM that afternoon. You are welcome to maintain your booth until the closing.
• Each exhibitor shall maintain and leave their space in a neat and clean manner.
• Vendor booth rental is non-refundable.
• No Drinks to be sold or donated by vendors.
• All applications are subject to approval.
• All applicants using electricity must complete the form with a list of electrical items that will be used. Example: lights, crock pot, flat grill, refrigeration units, AC unit...
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. If you still need help email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.